- You are pursuing a J.D. with an expected graduation date between December 2024 and June 2025.
- Proven academic and professional record.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Inclusive mindset and willingness to embrace diverse perspectives.
- Summer Associates are required to spend a minimum of nine weeks with the Firm.
US Summer Associate Program Lead: Monica.Anderson@clydeco.us
US Summer Associate Program Coordinator: Alyssa.Picariello@clydeco.us