At Clyde & Co. we want to support our firm to create communities of support, engagement and advocacy that enable our colleagues to advance the D&I agenda.
Our five inclusion networks bring together individuals within the firm, whether as a member of a community or as an ally, to shape the voice of our firm and create change.
- GECCO – Gender Equality at Clyde & Co.
- PACT – Parents and Carers Together
- Pryde & Co. – LGBTQIA+ and allies
- Enable – Disability, neurodiversity and accessibility
- ACED – Achieving Cultural and Ethnic Diversity